woensdag 8 november 2017

Lifestyle: Honeywell Lyric T6

As you might know, my boyfriend and I bought a house 2 years ago. I don't post a lot about things like this, but every now and then, I also like to share some ' home ' things with you. I recently got the chance try to the Honeywell Lyric products, the thermostat, water leakage and frost detector and the Wi-Fi security camera. 

I was very curious about the camera. I have quite a lot of ' scare ' for burglars and such things, so a camera like this will be useful for me! It really fits well in our interior. If you download the Lyric app , it helps you step by step to install this camera. You can get notifications through the app that when there is motion or noise detected they send you an e-mail, and the app even makes recordings. So you can always see and hear what's going on at home!

The water leakage and frost detector is also super easy to connect with the Lyric app. You get a nice overview of the humidity and temperature as well. May not be the most exciting product, but I think everyone would like to know if there is a water leak or a frozen lead in the house , right?

The thermostat is slightly more difficult to install, so if you're not so handy you can best choose to let someone install it for you. If the thermostat is connected to the app, you can use geofencing for the temperature setting of the thermostat based on the location of your smartphone. So you are sure you always come home in a comfortable warm house and you never unnecessarily waste energy when you're not there.

Zoals jullie misschien weten heb ik 2 jaar geleden met mijn vriend een huisje gekocht. Het komt misschien niet zo vaak aan bod, maar af en toe deel ik toch ook graag wat 'huiselijke' dingen met jullie. Onlangs kreeg ik de kans om de Honeywell Lyric producten te testen, namelijk de Thermostaat, Waterlekkage - en vorst detector en de Wi-Fi beveiligingscamera. 

Vooral de camera vind ik echt wel iets super handig. Ik heb best wel veel 'schrik' voor inbrekers en dergelijke, dus zo'n camera komt wel van pas bij mij! Het is best nog een mooi toestel die echt goed past in ons interieur. Als je de Lyric app download, helpt die je stap voor stap om de toestellen aan de sluiten. Je kan via de app instellen dat je meldingen krijgt als er beweging of geluid is gedetecteerd én de app maakt zelfs opnames daarvan. Zo kan je altijd zien én horen wat er thuis gebeurd!

De waterlekkage - en vorst detector sluit je ook super makkelijk aan door de Lyric app. Je krijgt een mooi overzicht van de vochtigheid en de temperatuur ook. Misschien niet het meest boeiende product, maar ik denk dat iedereen wel graag weet wanneer er een water lek of een bevroren leiding in huis is, toch?

De thermostaat is iets moeilijker te plaatsen, dus als je niet zo handig bent kan je misschien best kiezen om het te laten installeren. Als de thermostaat verbonden is met de app, kan je met geofencing de temperatuurinstelling van de thermostaat automatisch aanpassen op basis van de locatie van je smartphone. Zo ben je zeker dat je altijd thuiskomt in een comfortabel warm huis en je nooit onnodig energie verspilt als je er niet bent.

More info here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten